he True Fans Bleed Blue and Orange: Confused...How should I continueh

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Confused...How should I continue

I have been a bit bored recently in recapping some of the games, mainly because i'm recapping something that everyone else has probably seen live, and you guys can also read the recaps elsewhere (mets.com, etc.). Therefore, I have created a poll that will tell me where I should progress with the blog, material wise of course. So please vote and let me know what you think, I'll let it run for a few days. Thanks for your cooperation.

What do you want this site to be
Game Previews and Game Overviews (current)
Just Game Previews
Game Previews and Minor League Recaps
Just Minor League Recaps
Just Game Overviews
Other, say in comments
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on 
BlogShares