he True Fans Bleed Blue and Orange: True Fans....pass landmarkh

Monday, January 30, 2006

True Fans....pass landmark

Last night I looked at my site meter for visits, and I was shocked when i found out the number. The visitation number has been steadily increasing over the last week, by about 5-10 a day. I was at about 60 or so a day, and yesterday when I checked the site meter I discovered that I had received 134 different hits on Sunday. For most sites 100+ visitors isn't too big of an accomplishment, but for a new site I consider this to be a great accomplishment in my young career. Anyway, I'd like to thank you for your support, and please keep on returning to the site, and reading my material.
Note: I'd also greatly appreciate it if some of you could spread the word about my blog, and also posting is greatly encouraged, and would make the site more enjoyable for everyone. Lastly, if you have any suggestions for my writing, for a piece of news that I may have missed, or for the site in general then drop me a line at brickmasterflex23@yahoo.com. Thanks again, and of course Lets Go Mets!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on 
BlogShares