he True Fans Bleed Blue and Orange: Sickh

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sick

Sorry guys, I have bronchitis, and I have not had the energy to do much lately. Therefore, I won't be able to post until I recover. The doctor said it could take anywhere from tommorow to a week for me to be healed, therefore keep checking the blog everyday. I'm about to purchase MLB.TV so I can watch all of the Mets Spring Training games, I'd suggest anyone else to do so also. The only news of the day was from the intra-squad game, where the only stand-out was Henry Owens, who looked "nasty" in his one inning of work. Owens has been opening some eyes this spring, and he may be a darkhorse to win a bullpen job. By the way, Matt Cerrone is doing an awesome job so far this spring, with the way he has connections watching Spring Training, keep it up Matt! Well, I'll see you guys when I feel better, once again I apologize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on 
BlogShares