he True Fans Bleed Blue and Orange: Pedro to miss the first round of WBC, other notesh

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Pedro to miss the first round of WBC, other notes

Well, depending on the way you take it we have either some good news or some bad news. Pedro Martinez's toe injury will keep him out of the first round of the WBC, and possibly longer. If you didn;t want Martinez pitching in the WBC at all costs because of a possible bigger injury, then you got your wish. However, if you either didn't mind Pedro pitching for the Domincian Republic, or you wanted some indication that Pedro is healthy than this is bad news. To me it's a little bit of both. In other news, Lastings Milledge has checked in as the ninth best prospect in baseball accoridng to online magazine Baseball America. Lastly, possibly the most important news of the day, metsblog is reporting that
The buzz from a variety of readers that work for Cablevision is that the company has sent an internal memo that indicates all Mets games will be broadcast to its subscribers, even if negotiations are not finalized.
Great, fantastic, and extrodinary news for me and the other Cablevision subscribers out there. I was so worried that the Mets games weren't going to be shown by the time the Spring Training games started, and now I can breathe easier, but I'm still a little bit worried. I won't be 100% satisfied until I can press the buttons 7 and 3 (the aparent channel of SNY for cablevision subscribers) and I see the Mets on the field. That is all for now, have a good night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jordan, it's Jeff. I didn't know you had a blog. If only you and Noah were Yankee fans, then I'd actually read what you were saying.

2/24/2006 9:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on 
BlogShares