he True Fans Bleed Blue and Orange: True Fans Bleed Blue and Orange With Exciting Newsh

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

True Fans Bleed Blue and Orange With Exciting News

As you probably have noticed, I have not made a post in nearly a month, and there are a multitude of reasons why. First, a friend of mine is making a new design for this site, so I have spent some time working on that with him. However, it is moving very slowly so I hope to have the new deisgn up shortly. Also, I have been under what I call "severe writer's block". I was not able to come up with any fresh ideas for articles, and I even wrote an article for SheaBaseball, and lets just sayit wasn't one of my better works. However, yesterday I wrote a piece on Tom Glavine which should be up by the very latest tommorow. I think that the Glavine piece may of fixed my disease, and I am ready for the hot stove, and the beginning of the season. You are probably saying "what?!? The beginning of the season is months away!" This is the exciting news. The title "True Fans Bleed Blue and Orange" also applys to another New York Team. The woeful Knicks, of course. The Knicks also don the blue and orange jerseys and after the prodding from some friends I decided to turn this site into a bi-sport blog. I'll keep you updated on the new design and hopefully we can get the Knicks season, and the Mets hot stove rolling on the right foot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on 
BlogShares